December 18, 2011

Regret.

I don't regret anything.

I learned so much from you. I felt so much love from you. I loved you back so much. I still you, we still do. But now it's a different love that's all.

What kind of love? I'm not sure if I can define it just yet but soon I will be able too. Matt was my Pangea, and whether or not this separation proves this true or not, I'll always know that at one point he was.

I'm not sure what's next. I feel a lot of emotions. I'm scared, blank, empty, and sad. But I asked for it. I pray that he's safe, i'm putting him in God's hands because i need to know that he's safe, always. I've spent every day the past 7ish months with him, whether in person or on Skype, phone, or text. I am now to live without him. Can I do it? Yes. Is it the right choice? I don't know.

Matt, you were my boyfriend, but you are still my best friend because no one knows me like you do. Hopefully in time we'll be able to work on building that back up.

love,
kim anh. not mittens.