This picture really does carry a thousand words.
The angle of the picture, the lighting, the depiction of the story.
I love this picture a lot. In fact, it's one of my favorites.
This picture was from my first school dance; the school dance that I spent vigorous and stressful hours planning. I took account for every little detail of that night, and for the moments that happened that I just couldn't control... those were priceless. For one, I fell straight on my butt walking down stairs in those darn steve madden pumps. Extremely embarrassing. I had that dress custom made because there was no time to even search for the perfect dress. That guy, his name is Karl. is one of the nicest boys I've ever known; he wouldn't hurt a fly. I asked him to the dance in the cheesiest way ever; "please don't SNICKER when i ask you this... but you'd be a DUM-DUM to say no... will you be my SWEETHEART for swirl?" Complete with candy and cards. I was so nervous and afraid he'd say no, but I had the biggest crush on the guy, I had to go to the dance with him! This night was to be perfect. the perfect venue with the perfect theme and the perfect dress and the perfect guy.
It was a night i'll never forget, and this picture sums that wondrous night for me.
So thank you, for everyone who participated in making that night one of the greatest in my life.
- mittens.
