Today my family and I went to Wesley United Methodist Church, the pastor was our pastor in Michigan a few years back. It was... the same as my other church to be quite honest, and not what I'm looking for. It's the fact that I don't understand vietnamese enough to really listen to the sermon. I'll find my church soon enough. I did get to meet some great people from the youth group there! And from another church as well. We went out to this cool thai food place, and yogurt-land, and then a surprise party of someone I didn't even know, that was cool too. hahaha.
![]() |
| yummy roasted duck! |
I'm thinking I'm going to join this church's praise band. I might as well! I'm also going to their camp Aug 4-6 (it's like Ai Huu!), so that should be interesting, meeting all new people. I'm sort of excited, but very nervous. I'm actually quite shy. But it will be good to finally hear God's word again.
In a month, school will be around starting. Hopefully by then I'll have a car and mommy will have a job (having her home all day & all the time is driving her bonkers). I'll make friends at school and things will settle. As for he and I, we're taking this distance separation as an opportunity to mentally grow together.
I'll admit, he's pretty lame and is probably going to kill me for putting this picture up but it's just too darn adorable... hahaha. Oh, and also - meet Cole the Koala Bear. Right now, I'm happy. I'm pretty dang happy.
- mittens.

