January 16, 2012

I've been set free.

If you love someone, set them free. If they come back, they're yours; if they don't, they never were.

Still my first. Always my first. But what happens from here on out is unpredictable. Life is unpredictable. But for the time that we had together, life was amazing. Thank you, for everything. I'm sorry for all of my broken promises. I pray your heart mends quickly because it's best when you're smiling.

I'm sorry I couldn't take care of you the way you needed me to. I'm sorry I let go off the sea-doo, but don't worry, I'm safe where I am now. I wish for you to keep going, don't slow down. I hope your ride is wonderful, plentiful, and abundant in everything you ever wanted. You don't need someone on the back to achieve what you want. I will be watching from ashore, waving to you every now and then, greeting you with my smile of how proud I am of you. I only wish for you to return that smile.

I had a great ride. Thank you.